Sysdig is a container intelligence company that offers a DevOps platform that helps companies secure, monitor, and operate cloud-native applications in production. Its container intelligence platform monitors and secures containers across a multitude of enterprises, helping their customers advance and scale while remaining compliant to the strictest global standards.
IPG Services Leveraged
- Office Tenant Representation
- Sublease Services
- Overall Long-Term Growth Projections (Ten-Year Analysis)
IPG acted as Sysdig’s office tenant representative for all three of its locations. The company was experiencing aggressive multi-phase growth and required a move that would accommodate that growth well into the future, which included securing adequate real estate for its headquarters in San Francisco.
- Through three class-A office moves, the IPG team surveyed an extensive list of office options for Sysdig, comparing them with different submarkets of San Francisco
- IPG analyzed logistics, costs, corporate presence, and various other details specific to each option. We filtered these results using viable but very different decision-drivers.
- Once shortlisted, we presented Sysdig’s most important criteria and commenced negotiation on the front-runners as well as several backups. Throughout the entire process, as with every IPG client, we provided their executive team with all options, including the pros and cons of each location, so that they could make the most informed decision possible for their needs.
Once a property was selected, IPG’s in-house interior design team proved that we could densify the office layout through space-planning efforts and furniture programs. This was quite helpful for the company, as it showed them how many employees Sysdig offices could accommodate using various floorplan strategies.
- Achieved shorter deal terms, lending greater future flexibility and a better path to sustainable growth
- Secured significant rent savings relative to current market rates
- Maintained a viable transportation hub for current and prospective employees
- The new offices reflect Sysdigs’s culture and brand
- The Sysdig team is incredibly proud of and happy with their new home