Mind the expenses with IPG lease expenses advisory
Each year commercial real estate tenants spend millions of dollars above their base rent in operating expenses. Unlike the rental rate that is negotiated in the lease document, these operating expenses charges are subject to each property owners’ operating and accounting procedures.
Many times, tenants are overcharged from unintentional errors to questionable spending and accounting practices.
Saving your money with our Lease Audit Experts
Through a commercial lease audit program and a detailed lease analysis of terms and validation of charges, IPG can ensure that amounts billed to our clients are correct.
This involves a stringent document review including amendments, invoices, and various ancillary billing and contractual materials. This can also include a review of the property manager’s books and records.
IPG Lease Audits Services benefits include
- Brings leases back in line with the original financial projections
- Recovers overpayment from Landlord
- Provides security in knowing that leases are in material compliance
- Increases landlord awareness of errors
- Improves internal controls
- Identifies areas for improvements of future tenure
- Performance-based fees (compensation occurs only out of generated savings)
Why should you request an IPG Lease Advice?
- Tenants operating expenses are second only to payroll expenses
- Real Estate is not your business focus, but it is your Landlord’s business
- A lease analysis shows you exactly what the Landlord bills you for and keeps them honest
- IPG has been on the Landlord side, understands their mindset and knows what to look for
- Errors are made, which if unaccounted for, can be quite costly over time
- Lease Audits Experts save capital that can be applied to your core business focus
- IPG will handle all the work and is only compensated out the savings generated